Our team in Danville, IL has immediate openings for food service selectors in a fast paced environment. This will be a full-time job at $18 per hour
– $1,500 sign on bonus program (Details outlined in orientation)
– Attendance bonus incentive weekly (Details outlined in orientation)
– Selector production bonus weekly (Details outlined in orientation)
– Freezer dedicated selector premium pay (Details outlined in orientation)
– Freezer, cooler and dry selection areas
– 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM (fluctuating hours possible – based on production needs)
– Most likely Sunday thru Friday: Saturdays are off plus one additional day during the week
– Must be able to work Sunday and Friday
– Previous experience selecting grocery products, utilizing Wrist Scanner / Printer is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Previous experience in operating riding electric pallet jack PREFERRED
- Must be willing/ able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to pass a Background check
- Paid weekly via direct deposit or pay card
- Safe, fast paced environment
- Overtime is available
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Select/ Pick product from bin locations by following instructions through hands-free handsets to confirm location, wrap product with shrink-wrap following established procedures.
- Efficiently operate a battery-powered electric pallet-jack.
- Build and transport a stable pallet of various food products up to seven feet high.
- Order Selector must meet established minimum productivity standards; cases per hour working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure product integrity and the cold chain is maintained throughout the selection process.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and best practices, including safety,
production, professionalism, attendance and conduct at ALL times.
Note: There are no medical, dental, 401K, Sick, Vacation, Bereavement or Holiday pay benefits being offered at this time.